Monday, April 18, 2011

Allergies and Natural Treatments in Washington, D.C

I am Dr. Victoria Goldsten, a kind health care nurse and an integrative homeopath through the Washington Institute of Natural Medicine. I would like to explore with you my  long time experiences with allergies and I how have helped myself and others.

When I was a nursling I suffered from respiratory allergies. I earnestly remember when I was 12 years intelligent how my nose was so clogged up that I could not earn a drop of air through.  It was a to a high degree uncomfortable situation. In those days breeze conditioning was unheard of so the breath of ~ was not filtered at all for the widows were open and the pollen came in freely. We would have to go to the movie theater to self-possessed off.  I distinctly remember lying in lay feeling very hot and unable to emit through my nose.

My mother wanted me to take one over the counter allergy pill excepting I could not swallow pills. I would muffle when I would try.  Because of that I tried to sustain through it.  One day she crushed the pill and I took it.  It tasted bad but it helped me feel superiority.

That was the beginning of my extended term use of decongestants and antihistamines.  As I got older and in my teens unaffected health care was beginning to have ~ing explored by what we called the "hippy procreation."  In the late 1960s and at daybreak 1970s health food stores started to burst up and my friends and I would every-day them for food, snacks, and books.  At that time I would search into the herbal and homeopathic aisles in quest of natural health remedies.  What I cast though trial and error was that there were certain remedies that made me ~ of better.  Due to this positive replication I was determined to study touching natural health and gradually educated myself. After elevated school I went to nursing tutor and also began to read further about alternative medicine.  Upon completion of unaffected health care courses I began consulting clients considered in the state of a natural health care nurse and Integrative Homeopath.  I worked not at home of my home consulting in the right side hours from my nursing job at a topical hospital. What I found was extremely dramatic and beneficial beneficial to myself and for my clients. 

As affectionate health care became a stronger constituent in my life I decided to step into it full time and I opened the Washington Institute of Natural Medicine in Washington, D.C.  There I worked for the re~on that a sole practitioner and then eventually added other practitioners and began to initiate about the natural methods.  It became remarkably rewarding.  Through that time I erudite even more about the allergy battle and its real treatment.

I found herbal decongestants and homeopathic desentizaton formulas.  The desentization formulas are the kind of I call an "allergy shot in a bottle."  Not and nothing else was I able to help myself if it be not that I was helping others in each unbelievable way.  I had one client with a severe cat allergy to the condition that she was unable to live by the cats she loved.  After consulting by her I recommended liver cleansing, anti-fiery homeopathics, and homeopathic allerzodes.  The allerzodes are formulas that are created with low levels of allergens in it.  In her action the formula had homeopathic cat dander in it.

There are every part of kinds of allerzodes in homeopathy. The types of formulas you be able to find have tree pollen, dust, mold, animal dander, and even assorted foods in them since desentization.  With such an array of remedies I was accomplished to help people with many types of allergies.

The Washington Institute of Natural Medicine has after this grown and flourished in Washington DC.  It has expanded to a larger starting a~ location and has more treatment rooms to be availed of. We now have a larger diversity of remedies and treatments to control with the allergy battle. I am supercilious of our accomplishments and plan to persist helping client with ailments naturally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment