Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Can you recommend a safe remedies for my dogs allergy cough ?



Lakeside Park
My jackanapes has allergies, and he coughs a portion. He's been checked, has everything his vaccines and he's accurately healthy otherwise.My vet has recommended benadryl during his allergy cough, and I discern it will take a few days to ~le working. However, I wanted to heed alternative remedies, just to see grant that I can avoid having my fondle on medicine for a long conclusion of time. Of course, please respond only if you have tested the cure and it has not harmed your caress.Thank you!

Maywood
Honey actually works for example a natural allergy remedy. It works on this account that people, too. Just give your dog 1/4 teaspoon because every ten pounds of body load down. I would suggest using local radical honey, so then you know every part of it is is honey, nothing other.

Glassport
my vet said i be able to give my dog kids bennedryl try it or other kit allergy medicine

Cantwell
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_Benad…

No comments:

Post a Comment