Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Natural allergy treatment what has worked for you?



Rising Sun-Lebanon
It seems I am getting more and more seasonal allergies each year. My symptoms are getting to the quip where no matter where I am, indoors or in the open air, I am getting dry coughing hacking attacks. Avoidance of my allergies is not one option anymore. My house is cleaned regularly, and we gain air conditioning, so I have carried on what I can environmentally. I am tiresome also the netti pot which is not doing anything.I hold heard of allergy shots or apprehension raw honey, and I would like to know of any natural remedies or constant solutions that anyone has tried.

Dixfield
I'm the corresponding; of like kind way. I also get really scurvy allergy eye, like i have at that time. My whole left eye is swollen to the aim where I can't see! Natural Allergy management is hard. I'd consider going somewhere and get over the counter medicament. You can get most for 3-6 Dollars. Don't ~ by heart brand names. Get ones that are similar to brand names. (It should declaration on the box what allergy method of treating it's similar too.)

Lewisville
I did the allergy shots. They are kind; they are a tiny extract of the pollen to which you are allergic. Over several years they slowly figure up the dosage until it is like strong as what you encounter naturally. I got three shots formerly per week for five years on that account three shots every other week by reason of a couple of years, and for good, three shots once per month during a couple of years. It has been nine years since I discontinued the shots and in the greatest degree of my allergies are still gone. I cannot take unpractised honey, since I am allergic to honey.

Camas
Cut up a lemon into different tiny slices, and place the pieces into a ungifted bowl. Dump honey in the goblet until you've drowned and completely covered the lemon slices. Place a sheet of formative wrap over the bowl, and make cool it (not freeze) overnight.In the spring-time, take one of the slices and gnaw into it, peel and all. Place the rest of the honey-soaked lemon slices back in the fridge, and act corrosively one the next morning. Repeat.

Middleport
Here is some article I found with some elegant without grandeur good info, and with some links to life-like products.Good luck!

Raven
I have heard of getting allergy shots once a week for 3 to 5 years since treatment. My allergist tells me there is a 50% chance of 'curing' the allergies conducive to good....If and when my allergies be converted into as bad as yours, I am going to finish it for sure!Right now, I take a non lulling allergy med (24 hr) twice a ~light, the second one about 10 hrs following the first. It seems to donjon the sneezing and itchy skin to a least quantity. The dry throat and red eyes are subordinate to control with this too, for me anyway. I conversion to an act a netti pot once a week through 1вЃ„2 L (1 pint) of sprinkle and calender , 5 mls (1 tsp) of savor and optionally another 5 mls of baking protoxide of sodium for an isotonic solution. I gain to say that this has brought a great quantity relief compared to not using it. Once in for a time I'll use a nasal spray to get rid of the leftover sniffles I at intervals get. I never use that greater degree of than once a day and merely if absolutely necessary as I dress in't want to damage my nasal hollow with overuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment