Sunday, July 3, 2011

Do i need an allergy resistant pillow cover with an allergy resistant pillow?



Clemson
I bought a pillow that is specially designed to shield against allergans. Should I put my unvarying pillow cover on it or should I purchase an allergy resistant pillow cover? Or should I conversion to an act a pillow cover at all. Thanks.

Nikiski
I am sharply allergic to dust mites. So I possess all allergy resistant pillows, but I only cover the one I put my intellect on with an allergy pillow conceal (it is like a regular pillowcase end fits more snug & zips up to seal the pillow inside). Then I enjoin a regular pillowcase over it. I possess not had any problems with allergies inasmuch as using the allergy resistant pillow & mattress covers. The mattress defence was a great investment too. Hope this helps!

La Plata
It may pay to state the allergen resistant pillow cover to subsist safe; but really it should have existence ok with the regular pillow shelter, as you already have an allergy resistant pillow....See a naturopath/homeopath ready your allergies, as they are elevated at helping in this area.

Four Corners
Make secure to wash your bed clothes at short intervals, too. One thing a pillow disguise can do is to keep your pillow smelling fresher granting that you sweat on it at death. You wash the cover and put on't have to wash the pillow.

Winthrop
I have severe dust mite allergy. I constrain zippered allergy proof covers on completely my pillows, even the ones that they declaration are allergy-proof to begin through . I don't even want to take a occur. Also, I wash all my sheets and pillowcases each Sunday with this De-Mite rubbish to get rid of all the allergy bits that fabricate up on your sheets. The covers and the De-mite stuff really make a difference since me. Here is a link to barrier it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment