Friday, July 8, 2011

Has anyone ever heard of an allergy to sugar that causes really bad skin rash?



West Baden Springs
I accept had this crazy allergy since I has 11 years original. Although it took about 6 years toward us to figure out what caused it. I hold never heard of anyone that has this same allergy. The exanthema is not only itchy but surpassingly painful sometimes i have it up~ the body my legs sometimes on my armorial bearings and fingers. And sometimes, to my abomination, on my face. It lasts not far from 4 to 5 days, but the untaught spots I get after it drys up take relating to 3 weeks to go away. The strangest effects, however, is that after I got connubial and started using birth control it abruptly went away. I've been away of birth control for about a year an a half now but the allergy didn't tend hitherward back until now ... that I'm with child. All I want to know is whether or not there is anyone out there that has seen or heard of an allergy like this before and admitting that you have has any doctor continually given any explanations for it. Thanks!

Venedocia
conversation to your doctor about the representative of BC you were taking and the sort of kind of hormones were in it. and therefore take that info to your allergist. You may acquire had a hormone imbalance that contributed to the allergy and your BC balanced out your hormones for you.some skin provisions are treated with steroids--eczema is single in kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment