Thursday, July 7, 2011

Is it possible to suddenly develop an allergy to alcohol?



Buffalo
I've at all times enjoyed a glass of wine each now and then. Yesterday, I bought a wine that was newly come and on offer at the supermarket. Right following I took had the wine at dinner, I started sternutation and my nose got stuff completely night. Now, there are now rattles on my hands. Is it likely that I suddenly developed an allergy to highly rectified spirit??? Or is just because the wine's indifferent?

Arnold
You can actually become allergic to anything at at all time. I learned this after I had a noxious reaction to something I used everyday. I was surprised whenever my doctor told me this. Because you acquire hives I would ask a medical practitioner or pharmacist.

No comments:

Post a Comment